- Site meeting with you to discuss your subdivision needs.
- Proposed plan of subdivision prepared by us.
- Council pre-lodgement meeting to discuss other requirements (we can also accompany you in the meeting).
- We arrange all the environmental consultants, bush fire and waste water as well as prepare a Statement of Environmental Affects
- Final plan lodgement and consultant reports with council to obtain Development Approval.
- Final survey requirements by us including field survey, boundary marking, deposited plan drawing.
- Plan lodgement at Land and Property and Information by us.
- Plan registration and now your land is available for sale!
- We even have a great Real Estate agent to help you with the sale.
We have a wide range of used survey equipment for sale including GPS, total stations, levels, theodolites, prisms, miniprisms, tribrachs and staves. The equipment is mainly Leica plus other brands. Equipment also includes: ·Leica 1200 RTK GPS ·Leica TCA2003 precise total station ·Leica precise levels and invar staves ·Hydrographic survey equipment including Ceeducer Pro digital echo sounder ·Service location equipment including radio detectors, metal detectors, sondes and manhole lifters ·Safety equipment including gas detectors, harnesses, oxygen self rescuers, satellite phone and personal rescue beacon ·Software licences including Civilcad V7, 12D, Autocad & MapInfo · Antiques/collectables Further details and pricing can be found at http://surveyinggear.blogspot.com If you are interested in purchasing any of the equipment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0418 693744.
Planet earth has never been measured with great precision- in its entirety- from thousands of terrestrial points, simultaneously, during the course of a single day. On Survey Earth Day, the geospatial professionals of the world will have a chance to change that.
On the day of the summer solstice June 20 2012, geospatial professionals around the world and members of Land Surveyors United (a global support network for land surveyors) will be simultaneously recording survey grade GPS data from thousands of points around the globe, in order to gain a more accurate understanding of the earth's surface. The first annual Survey Earth in a Day event will be an ongoing annual social surveying education experiment, with a mission not only to learn more about the earth's surface but also monitor its changes over time, as a global community.Our results will change the knowledge we currently have of the shape of the earth and thus provide new information about our planet's surface for the benefit of all man-kind. Help the surveying industry and the surveyors in your region of the world by representing your area as we remeasure the entire globe in one single day!
If you are a geospatial professional with access to survey grade GPS equipment, you should consider helping us set a world record, right from where you live and work! Only a surveyor can provide the kind of precision that will be needed to truly understand the shape of planet earth. Just imagine how much this can help our industry. Survey Earth in a Day is made possible by Land Surveyors United network. http:// surveyearth.com/